A commercially qualified Captain / Engineer will deliver your yacht safely and timely.
Delivery Rates are charged as follows:
24 Hour at Sea rate. This daily rate includes a Captain and crew. With an appropriate weather window, passages endeavour to make miles day and night.
Time in Port rate: Includes time spent travelling, preparing and repairing as required.
Please contact Pete for an estimate relative to your delivery needs.
We can also arrange to assist you as Captain.
With your vessel in our hands, our Captain can take charge and ensure you are kept updated on decisions based on weather and logistics. Or simply let us do what we do best as our experience proves.
Some recent Yacht Deliveries .....
- Mooloolaba to Melbourne on a 50ft Beneteau.
- Brisbane to Melbourne on a 50 ft Beneteau.
- Magnetic Island to Brisbane on a First 40 Beneteau.
- Magnetic Island to Sydney on a First 40 Beneteau.
- 3 X Hamilton Island to Brisbane and return a First 40 Beneteau.
- Lizard Island, Nth Qld to Airlie Beach on a 49ft Jeanneau.
- 2 X Hobart to Brisbane on a First 40 Beneteau.
- Gold Coast To Sydney on an Alaska 54.
- 6 X Brisbane to Whitsundays and return on an Alaska 49.
- Sydney to Brisbane on a 49ft Grand Banks.
- Whitsundays to Brisbane on a Clipper 54.
- Noumea to Sydney on a 59ft Nordhavn.
- Sydney to Port Moresby on a 60ft Hatteras.
- Airlie Beach to Brisbane on a 70ft Norman Wright & Sons.